Wiiralt came together in the fall of 2019. The band draws inspiration from the gap between Estonian Dream and reality, and mixes it with Nashville's recognisable sound.
Wiiralt reached it's full member count during the presentation tour of their first album "Tulivesi" ("Firewater") at the beginning of 2020, when the guest of the tour - Siim on harmonica - was asked to stay as a permanent member.
- Marta Arula - vocals
- Vahur Krautman - vocals, piano
- Martin Saaremägi - guitars, banjo
- Sander Nõmmistu - guitars, dobro
- Mihkel Uba - bass, backing vocals
- Siim Türnpuu - harmonica, backing vocals
- Hans K. Pikani - drums, percussion